Special Thanks to –
Who is this tutorial for?
Tools Required : (Update them manually and report me dead links please)
Step one: Installing the JAVA JDK, Cygwin and Setting up the Kitchen.
*Before you do anything install the java jdk*
- Download and extract the cygwin_packages.zip
- Run the set up(make sure there is no previous cygwin installation)
- when it shows all the package names, go to the top and select “all default” until it changes to “all install” (you must click on the arrows)
- Download the kitchen from above. Then, extract the kitchen’s .zip file to a folder under your home account. Rename the dsixda-android-kitchen-*** folder to just “kitchen”. In Cygwin, this folder would depend on what was set for your Cygwin install directory, e.g. C:\cygwin\home\John\kitchen
NOTE!! If your user folder contains spaces (e.g. C:\cygwin\home\John Smith\kitchen), then the kitchen will not function properly. Instead, copy it under C:\cygwin\home\kitchen.
- Now your ready to run the kitchen type: